BILINGUAL INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (AUTOMOTIVE)
Due to the overwhelming success of our new lead management product, RAPID! Response™, DMT has additional career opportunities for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative. This role requires the right mix of automotive experience and professionalism to provide sales, service, and training to our automotive dealer network in Canada. Our national brands that include Volkswagen, Kia, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Jaguar, and Land Rover, represent over 700 dealers that we provide with dealer websites, lead generation/management tools, showroom software, and support services.
Do you have 2+ years automotive retail experience?
Do you enjoy understanding dealers’ needs and have a desire to help them succeed?
Do you embrace and understand new technologies?
Are you fluent in English and French?
Do you have a diploma from the Canadian Automotive Institute, a University degree, or have you received professional sales instruction?
Do you enjoy the automotive business but desire a change in environment?
Only the right people make a successful team. With over 120 employees, 20% of our team has migrated directly from the automotive sector to help build DMT into an international company that services automotive OEMs and their dealers in Canada, U.S., and Europe.
About the Role and You:
DMT requires a Bilingual Inside Sales Representatives. You must be outgoing, organized, motivated, and possess excellent communication skills. You will be assisting professional salespeople and sales managers who require help leveraging our software solutions to enhance the sales process on the showroom floor. Your automotive experience will be combined with our technology training program to lay the foundation of a lasting career at DMT.
Responsibilities will include…
- Developing customer relationships, so you can develop business and drive sales
- Reviewing product usage and identifying opportunities that would benefit dealers and their sales teams
- Prospecting and enhancing dealership usage of our products / features
- Responding to dealership inquiries and product questions
- Providing assistance/training in use of our products
- Working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Maintaining contact with your dealership accounts on a regular basis
- Calling upon dealers to service them with additional information and assistance
- Provide regular customer satisfaction calls
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all client interactions
- Deliver training sessions via webinar
- 2+ years of automotive sales experience
- Fully bilingual (English/French)
- Possesses a strong customer focus and results oriented personality
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships
- Excellent communicator with ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner
- Demonstrated team-playing attitude
- Strong time and self-management skills
- Has a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast paced work environment
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
- Possesses a relevant University Degree, College Diploma or has received professional sales instruction
- Good Internet skills – SEO/ SEM knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other related tools
- Understanding of and engagement in social media
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
A long-term career must be rewarding from the start. While career goals help our employees rise to new levels of responsibilities, we believe in compensation that is consistent with a professional from the day you join DMT.
- Competitive remuneration (salary and bonus)
- 3 weeks vacations
- Group Benefits Plan
- RSP/Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Intensive training program prior to taking on the role; ongoing coaching throughout
DMT is an exciting successful company that offers employees the opportunity to make a difference, work with new and interesting technologies, and serve international corporate and dealership clients. Our work environment includes a casual yet professional office environment located in its own office space at the SMARTPARK on the Universityof Manitobacampus. Our energetic team likes to have fun and enjoys staff events such as movie days, barbeques, holiday parties, and project success celebrations. DMT, a privately held company, has an open door policy, takes pride in our work, and is award winning in our industry. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills and foster career growth throughout. Please visit our website as www.dmt.ca
If you have a proven track record for success and you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to email@example.com. You can make a difference at DMT.
Please forward your confidential resume to:
DMT Development System Group Inc.
C/O Human Resources
University of Manitoba Campus
500-One Research Road
R3T 6E3 Canada
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org