Dealer Care Representative
Due to the overwhelming success of our new lead management product, RAPID! Response™, DMT has additional career opportunities for a Dealer Care Representative. This role requires the right mix of automotive experience and professionalism to provide sales, service, and training to our automotive dealer network in Canada. Our national brands that include Volkswagen, Kia, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Jaguar, and Land Rover, represent over 700 dealers that we provide with dealer websites, lead generation/management tools, showroom software, and support services.
Do you enjoy understanding dealers’ needs and have a desire to help them succeed?
Do you have automotive retail experience?
Do you embrace and understand new technologies?
Are you fluent in English and French?
Do you enjoy the automotive business but desire a change in environment?
Only the right people make a successful team. With over 120 employees, 10% of our team has migrated directly from the automotive sector to help build DMT into an international company that services automotive OEMs and their dealers in Canada, U.S., and Europe.
About the Role and You:
DMT requires Dealer Care Representatives. You must be outgoing, organized, motivated, and possess excellent communication skills. You will be assisting professional salespeople and sales managers who require help leveraging our software solutions to enhance the sales process on the showroom floor. Your automotive experience will be combined with our technology training program to lay the foundation of a lasting career at DMT.
Responsibilities will include…
- Developing customer relationships, so you can develop business and drive sales
- Reviewing product usage and identifying opportunities that would benefit dealers and their sales teams
- Prospecting and enhancing dealership usage of our products / features
- Responding to dealership inquiries and product questions
- Providing assistance/training in use of our products
- Working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Maintaining contact with your dealership accounts on a regular basis
- Calling upon dealers to service them with additional information and assistance
- Opportunity to coach and train Dealers
- Providing regular customer satisfaction calls
- Maintaining complete and accurate records of all client interactions
- Delivering training sessions via webinar
- Automotive experience
- Bilingual preferred (English/French)
- Possesses a strong customer focus and results oriented personality
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships
- Excellent communicator with ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner
- Demonstrated team-playing attitude
- Strong time and self-management skills
- Has a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast paced work environment
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
- Good Internet skills – SEO/ SEM knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other related tools
- Understanding of and engagement in social media
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
A long-term career must be rewarding from the start. While career goals help our employees rise to new levels of responsibilities, we believe in compensation that is consistent with a professional from the day you join DMT.
- Competitive remuneration
- 3 weeks vacation
- Group Benefits Plan
- RSP/Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Intensive training program prior to taking on the role; ongoing coaching throughout
Please forward your confidential resume to:
DMT Development System Group Inc.
C/O Human Resources
University of Manitoba Campus
500-One Research Road
R3T 6E3 Canada
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org