DMT is seeking talented .Net Developers to join our team. The .Net developer will be responsible for contributing to the design and development of robust, high performing enterprise applications and systems that are part of our global eDrive platform of tools.
The position involves...
- Design and implementation of reliable, high performing and usable web applications
- Creation of detailed design documentation and diagrams
- Refactoring and creation of abstractions in order to simplify components and libraries and promote code re-use
- Diligently unit testing and debugging application components as necessary
- Displaying initiative in research, proposal and development of tools, technologies and techniques
- Collaborating and communicating effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Analysis of business needs and development of technical solutions
- Applying foresight to look beyond immediate requirements for future extensibility
- Participating in design and code reviews as necessary
- Supporting clients’ evolving needs through ongoing product enhancements and application extension.
Our ideal candidate...
- Possesses a University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Demonstrates a passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Possesses 2+ years of .Net development experience
- Has knowledge of object oriented design and principles
- Has experience in database normalization and SQL
- Possesses an understanding of underlying popular Internet protocols, browser and server technologies
- Has the ability to code to established standards and methodologies
- Possesses strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Will produce quality deliverables within planned timelines
- Has experience with version control tools such as CVS or Subversion
Please forward your confidential resume to:
DMT Development System Group Inc.
C/O Human Resources
University of Manitoba Campus
500-One Research Road
R3T 6E3 Canada
Email to: email@example.com